The 2021 UTMB® Mont-Blanc will take place from August 23rd to 29th 2021.
YCC entry process
Registration will be open from January 5, 2021 (maximum 200 runners) during which all applicants will fill in an application form. This form will be validated upon payment, by credit card (secure online payment).
Registrations will close as soon as the race is fully booked (no lottery: first come, first served).
Terms and conditions of participation
The YCC is a race open to anybody, man or woman, born between 1999 and 2005 (cadet and junior categories), licensed or not.
Participants under 18 years old on the day of the race must also provide parental authorization (second part of the official medical certificate form downloadable from the runner account).
By registering, each runner undertakes the following commitments:
- I declare that I have read and understood the rules and ethics of the race.
- I understand and agree to the terms and conditions of participation as per the regulations
- I undertake to respect the rules in every aspect.
- I am committed to scrupulously respecting the ethics of the event and promoting them.
- I declare to be aware of any medical condition which could concern me and, consequently, I relieve the organization of any responsibility for any medical problem which may arise during the event due my negligence.
2021 entry fee (published in November 2020) :
YCC : XX€.
The fee includes 2021 movies available in HD streaming.
The original version of this document (Conditions of participation) is in French. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the French version and any of the other linguistic versions of this document, the French version shall prevail.