The 2021 UTMB® Mont-Blanc will take place from August 23rd to 29th 2021.
MCC entry process
The MCC is reserved for UTMB® volunteers, partners and local runners. Special registration conditions therefore apply for each of these groups.
December 1-17, 2020: Registration for volunteers and partners
From January 5, 2021: Registration for local runners
NB: Registration will close as soon as the race is fully booked (no lottery: first come, first served).
Priority is given to those who have volunteered significantly during the 2020 edition of the UTMB®. Volunteers who wish to register for the MCC should contact their team leader before registration opens.
Local runners are people living in the Valais, Aosta Valley, Savoie and Haute-Savoie. The zip code indicated at the time of registration will be used as proof to confirm where you live. A proof of residence will be requested to validate the registration.
In the event of incorrect declaration, falsified or false proof of residence, the organization will cancel the runner's registration without refunding the entry fee.
In order to facilitate access to other UTMB races for local runners and volunteers, MCC finishers will collect 6 running stones (3x 2 ITRA points).
By registering, each runner undertakes the following commitments:
- I declare that I have read and understood the rules and ethics of the race.
- I understand and agree to the terms and conditions of participation as per the regulations
- I undertake to respect the rules in every aspect.
- I am committed to scrupulously respecting the ethics of the event and promoting them.
- I declare to be aware of any medical condition which could concern me and, consequently, I relieve the organization of any responsibility for any medical problem which may arise during the event due my negligence.
2021 entry fee (published in November 2020) :
- for local runners and partners: XX€.
- for volunteers: XX€.
These prices include the 2021 movies in HD streaming and a tailored souvenir video (based on webcam images).