The future generation of trail-runners are going to have their turn to show what they are capable of!
The YCC (Youth Chamonix Courmayeur) is a challenge dedicated to the young aged between 16 and 22, comprising of a prologue in Chamonix at the end of the afternoon on the Tuesday of the event week and a 15km event with around 1200m ascent in Courmayeur the following day.
Organised in collaboration with the UCPA and the commune of Courmayeur.
The Young Trail Challenge
The UTMB® has joined together with 3 other organisers to create "The Young Trail Challenge", the 1st trail-running challenge reserved for junior runners in the categories of 1 Cadets, Juniors and Espoirs.
A true spotlight on the young of the Trail-Running World!
The challenge is reserved for the following categories
- Cadets : Years 2001-2002 / 16 & 17 years of age
- Juniors : Years 1999-2000 / 18 & 19 years of age
- Espoirs : Years 1996-1997-1998 / 20 to 22 years of age
- Maxi Race May 25th-27th 2018, with the Short Race
- Marathon du Mont-Blanc June 28th - July 1st 2018, with the Young Race Marathon
- UTMB® August 27th - September 2nd 2018, with the YCC
- Trail des Aiguilles Rouges (TAR) September 30th 2018, with the P’tit TAR
Each race is over 15km with around 1000m of ascent.
- Participation in at least 3 of the 4 races.
- Addition of the best 3 ITRA points obtained for each of the races (www.itra.run)
- Prize Giving on 30th September 2018 in Servoz during the Trail des Aiguilles Rouges.
- Open to all (licensed or not).
According to each races regulations.