Update concerning registration as of 27/12/2017
Greetings to you all,
Many of you want to participate in one of our races, thank you for your enthusiasm!
What are your chances in the draw?
Here is an update concerning registration for the 2018 UTMB®.
- The UTMB®, is today, standing at 179% full, there will probably be a 2 in 5 chance of being successful in the draw.
- The CCC®, is today, standing at 142%, there will probably be a 1 in 2 chance of being successful in the draw.
- The TDS®, is today, 95% full, there will probably be a 7 in 10 chance of being successful in the draw.
- The OCC, is today, 265% full ; there will probably be a 1 in 4 chance of being successful in the draw.
- The PTL®, is today, 50% full.
- The YCC, is today, 35% full.
We would like to remind you that pre-registration closes on January 3rd at midnight (Paris time) and that the results of the draw will be published on January 11th at 10:00 (Paris time).
We would like to wish you a good festive season!
Vous pourriez aussi aimer
2019 TDS® , a new route
145 km and 9100 metres of height gain: bigger emotions, an even bigger challenge Exploring the Beaufortain The 11thedition of th...17 likes 71 shares
UTMB® seen by 5 photographers
For UTMB® blog launching we asked 5 photographers to share their views on the event. Spanish photographer Eduardo Castro, Japanese...13 likes 61 shares
4 experts predictions for UTMB®
This year, UTMB® will see the greatest gathering of top elite runners in its history. Kilian Jornet, Zach Miller, Luis Alberto Her...7 likes 43 shares
Creation of USHUAIA by UTMB® in Argentina
Creation of USHUAIA by UTMB® in Argentina Among the South American countries present, Argentina has the most registered runners f...2 likes 42 shares