2022 PTL® Entry process
Entry process into the PTL® may vary depending on the team's advantage.
Teams that have already benefited from their priority registration in 2021 following the postponement of the 2020 edition will no longer benefit from their priority for 2022. These teams will have to go back to the classic registration system by referring to the paragraph "My team was not registered on the PTL 2020".
When registering, each runner undertakes the following commitments:
- I declare that I have read and understood the rules and ethics of the race.
- I understand and agree to the terms and conditions of participation as per the regulations
- I undertake to respect the rules.
- I am committed to scrupulously respecting the ethics of the event and promoting them.
- I declare to be aware of any medical condition which could concern me and, consequently, I relieve the organization of any responsibility for any medical problem which may arise during the event due my negligence.
The original version of this document is in French. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the French version and any of the other linguistic versions of this document, the French version shall prevail.