2021 YCC Entry process
YCC registration will open on January 7, 2021. Registration will close as soon as the race is sold out (there is no lottery: first come, first served).
Anybody born between 1999 and 2007 (minimes, cadets, juniors and espoir categories) may register for the YCC.
Participants under 18 years old on the day of the race must also provide parental authorization (second part of the official medical certificate form downloadable from the runner’s account).
When registering, each runner undertakes the following commitments:
- I declare that I have read and understood the rules and ethics of the race.
- I understand and agree to the terms and conditions of participation as per the regulations
- I undertake to respect the rules.
- I am committed to scrupulously respecting the ethics of the event and promoting them.
- I declare to be aware of any medical condition which could concern me and, consequently, I relieve the organization of any responsibility for any medical problem which may arise during the event due my negligence.
The original version of this document is in French. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the French version and any of the other linguistic versions of this document, the French version shall prevail.