THE 2021 EDITION OF UTMB® MONT-BLANC IS CONFIRMED
We have some great news! Following the latest announcement from the French government, we are delighted to confirm that all races of the 2021 UTMB® Mont-Blanc will be held on the original dates.
To ensure the event is organized in the best conditions, we ask you to carefully read the following information and guidelines:
Updated organizational conditions
- Wear a face mask and wash your hands at each location
- Book a spot to collect your bib number (booking will open in June on your runner’s space)
- Starts spread out (over 3 hours max)
- No more self-service at aid stations
- Rest areas (during and after the race) open only to runners with their own sheets
- Assistance possible but adapted on different zones
- Public authorized along the course in compliance with the shielding measures. We will communicate more information regarding access of the start/finish areas soon.
- European runners: The French government will put the Sanitary Pass in place from June 9th that will allow people to travel in Europe. See below for more info on the Sanitary Pass
- Non-European runners: We will keep you informed of the travel restrictions/requirements following the planned communication from the French government regarding travel for Non-European residents on June 9th
According to the latest information from the French government, the Sanitary Pass is mandatory for entrants in all events of more than 1000 participants from June 9th. As a UTMB® Mont-Blanc participant, you must present a valid Sanitary Pass at the bib collection. To receive a pass, you must comply with one of the three conditions:
- Proof of full vaccination (second dose of vaccine)
- Recent negative PCR test or antigenic test* (less than 48h or 72h – to be confirmed)
- Certificate of Covid 19 recovery
* In France, an antigenic test costs €34 and a PCR test costs €54 (cost covered for French people). The French government is studying how it can cover the cost for foreign people.
You have until July 31st to upload your medical certificate on your runner’s space.
Vous pourriez aussi aimer
UTMB® Mont-Blanc: the announcement you have all been waiting for
A message from Catherine and Michel Poletti, founders of the UTMB® Mont-Blanc Dear runners, dear community, We would like to than...17 likes 245 shares
All you need to know about the 2021 and 2022 UTMB® Mont-Blanc entry process
2020 was unfortunately marked by the cancellation of the UTMB® Mont-Blanc, but it now is time to look ahead to the next edition of...19 likes 104 shares
UTMB®: a record number of applications!
With more than 25,000 applications, the UTMB® races gave rise, once again, to a huge enthusiasm. However, for safety reasons, orga...14 likes 103 shares
Registrations: all you need to know for 2021
In April 2019, we announced a new, more flexible and open registration process to access the UTMB® races. This new system has been...5 likes 59 shares