Profit from the communal transport !
For all those participants who wish to experience the event under the best possible conditions, and so as to reduce our impact on the environment, we encourage runners, accompanying persons, volunteers and visitors to learn about the exceptional transport plan that we have set up for the duration of the UTMB®.
- Free public transport (train and bus) in the Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley upon presentation of your carte d'hôte/guest card (supplied by your host).
- Free shuttle buses in Chamonix town centre – « Les Mulets »
- Free parking in Chamonix : Flégère and Grands Montets car-parks
- Free shuttle buses for runners to get to the start of the races
- The organisation's buses for accompanying persons in order to get to the start and to follow the runners in all the villages through which the races pass without having to take their personal vehicles.
Consult the information below for more details and download our Mobility Guide so as to have all the details to hand.
Transport in the Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley
Chamonix is a small town with limited parking space!
In an attempt to deal with this problem, we strongly advise runners and those accompanying them to move around on public transport, free of charge for holders of the Carte d’Hôte pass, which is given on the arrival by the accommodation host.