Profit from the communal transport!
For all those participants who wish to experience the event under the best possible conditions, and so as to reduce our impact on the environment, we encourage runners, accompanying persons, volunteers and visitors to learn about the exceptional transport plan that we have set up for the duration of the UTMB®.
- Free public transport (train and bus) in the Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley upon presentation of your carte d'hôte/guest card (supplied by your host).
- Free shuttle buses in Chamonix town centre – « Les Mulets »
- Free parking in Chamonix : Flégère and Grands Montets car-parks
- Free shuttle buses for runners to get to the start of the races
- The organisation's buses for accompanying persons in order to get to the start and to follow the runners in all the villages through which the races pass without having to take their personal vehicles.
Consult the information below for more details and download our Mobility Guide so as to have all the details to hand.
Access to Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley
Geneva International Airport (Switzerland)
The airport is served by a train station
Traveling from China? Click here
Use a local transportation
For your transfer from Geneva Airport to Chamonix, or for local journeys, consult the offers available with our Official Transport agents by clicking here
The Mont Blanc Express serves all villages from St Gervais-le Fayet to Martigny (Switzerland) via Servoz, Les Houches, Chamonix, Argentière and Vallorcine.
Consult the Mont-Blanc Express Train time-tables on www.chamonix.com
From France : Accessible directly via the Autoroute Blanche (A40), which connects to the European motorway network.
From Switzerland : Motorway to Martigny, Col de la Forclaz, Col des Montets.
From Italy : 15km from the border via Mont-Blanc Tunnel.