We are pleased to launch the UTMB® blog.
With this new digital media, we are going to strength our ties with the #UTMB community, willing to inspire and federate worldwide passionates. under a new angle: health, preparation, community, event and inform, advise, inspire and federate with new words.
Wish you a pleasant reading !
Future runners of the UTMB®, the conditions of registration for 2018 are online!
What are the registration dates? How many points are needed? How many points do I have? Check here!
As every year, several journalists want make reports for TV (France 2, France 3, TF1) or for magazines (VSD, L'Equipe mag etc ...).
We are looking for runners that can be followed during the race to take portraits. Of course, they will be made without any discomfort for your run.
Images or photos can also be performed before and after the race.
We are looking for original and atypical profiles!
- You run in families, couples, friends or for a well-defined cause, on one of the races,
- For you, running was a help to healing (diseases, obesity, etc.)
- Running allowed you to meet people who changed your life,
- You are finally registered, this is your dream for many years,
your profile can interest us!
If you fall into either of these categories and if you are interested, thank you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- first name, last name
- All your contact tel + email + dwelling place
- Age / sex
- Course on which you are registered
- How many participation? At what race? Results?
- Your profile, your story, your goal
The Press Office will do, by the end of May / early June, a selection from the applications received. No need to call, we will send an email in early June to tell you whether your profile will be presented to the media who ask, knowing well then, it is the media who decide!
In advance, thank you for your cooperation.
Infocimes (Press Relations agency of the UTMB®)
For the lucky runners in the draw: last days to finalize your registration! Click here