The future generation of trail-runners are going to have their turn to show what they are capable of!
The #YCC, Youth Chamonix Courmayeur, is a sporting challenge for the young aged 16 – 22 years, combining a prologue in Chamonix on Tuesday August 29th at the end of the afternoon and a 15km event with an ascent of around 1200m in Courmayeur on Wednesday August 30th.
Organised in collaboration with the UCPA and the commune of Courmayeur.
The Young Trail Challenge
The UTMB® has joined together with 3 other organisers to create "The Young Trail Challenge", the 1st trail-running challenge reserved for junior runners in the categories of 1 Cadets, Juniors and Espoirs.
A true spotlight on the young of the Trail-Running World!
The challenge is reserved for the following categories
- Cadets : Years 2000-2001 / 16 & 17 years of age
- Juniors : Years 1998-1999 / 18 & 19 years of age
- Espoirs : Years 1995-1996-1997 / 20 to 22 years of age
- Maxi Race 26th - 29th May 2017, with the Short Race
- Marathon du Mont-Blanc 22nd - 25th June 2017, with the Young Race Marathon
- UTMB® 28th August - 3rd September 2017, with the #YCC
- Trail des Aiguilles Rouges (TAR) 24th September 2017, with the P’tit TAR
Each race is over 15km with around 1000m of ascent.
- Participation in at least 3 of the 4 races.
- Addition of the best 3 ITRA points obtained for each of the races (www.itra.run)
- Prize Giving on 24th September 2017 in Servoz during the Trail des Aiguilles Rouges.
- Open to all (licensed or not).
According to each races regulations.