Profit from the communal transport!
For all those participants who wish to experience the event under the best possible conditions, and so as to reduce our impact on the environment, we encourage runners, accompanying persons, volunteers and visitors to learn about the exceptional transport plan that we have set up for the duration of the UTMB®.
- Free public transport (train and bus) in the Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley upon presentation of your carte d'hôte/guest card (supplied by your host).
- Free shuttle buses in Chamonix town centre – « Les Mulets »
- Free parking in Chamonix : Flégère and Grands Montets car-parks
- Free shuttle buses for runners to get to the start of the races
- The organisation's buses for accompanying persons in order to get to the start and to follow the runners in all the villages through which the races pass without having to take their personal vehicles.
Consult the information below for more details and download our Mobility Guide so as to have all the details to hand.
The organisation's buses for supporters
We aim to offer you an event which respects the environment: your role is as important as that of the runners! Together we can participate in the preservation of the natural areas which make our landscape beautiful by applying several simple rules.
One of our actions which is effective is the use of communal transport: let us, together, avoid this race in the middle of nowhere becoming an "motor festival", and use the organisation’s buses!
An exceptional public transport organisation will allow you to reach all the villages crossed by your runners without any trouble.
UNLIMITED ACCESS (as from Wednesday morning)
Groups of 3 people or more therefore benefit from a 10% reduction per bus pass.
The group price is only applicable when buying for a group.
Sales & Reservations
- On www.utmbmontblanc.com
Before August 15th!
It will be necessary to collect the tickets from the appropriate stand at the distribution of race bibs.
- In Chamonix
On sale at race-bib distribution and at the information points in the Place du Triangle de l'Amitié within the limit of available places (reservation by internet, before August 15th, highly recommended).
- Reservation specifically for the TDS®/OCC/CCC®
To take the organisation’s bus to the start in Courmayeur or Orsières, your must have reserved your place here.
Taking into account the possibility of having to wait for buses during the night and the possibility of difficult weather conditions, this system is really not recommended for very young children. For reasons of security, it is forbidden for children under 3 years of age.
Pets are not encouraged on the organisation's buses; each driver has the right to refuse them on their bus.
Priority for access to buses is as follows:
- Members of the organisation (volunteers or organisation) – when moving around between posts -
- The competitors
- Accompanying persons
The "PC-TRANSPORT" (organisers) in Chamonix and Courmayeur are at your disposal throughout the race to advise you.